Syno Media Private Limited is developing a platform (“Manicpod” or “We” or “Us”) for the purpose of broadcasting digital audio. In this regard, We will allow participants to register on its website www.manicpod.com (“Website”) and its mobile interface application program (“App”). Collectively the Website and App is hereinafter referred to as the “Platform” This Platform is maintained and operated by Us. The objective of the platform is to acquire, maintain and distribute content provided by our registered users.
Information Collection and Use
The personal information and sensitive personal data or Information which You may provide to us and/or which the Platform may collect includes the following:
- Your contact information and personal information including name, password, email address, and/or user preferences (e.g., preferred language settings) and activity on the Platform.
Your other registration related details including but not limited to your name, email id and phone no. You may note that We will adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to any third parties.
Your contact details, billing, and other information pertaining to Your transactions on the Platform or related to the Services. We will not be storing the credit card details unless you choose the option of save the credit card details.
Details of the mobile device, computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Platform and undertake any activity on the Platform. Your IMEI number, the make and model of the phone will be captured by us so as to deliver to you a better performance.
IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of the internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the Platform, enabling data exchange with You and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the Platform.
The full uniform resource locator clickstream to, through and from the Website, including date and time, service requests, transaction history, including open and completed transactions, search terms entered, services viewed or searched for on the Platform, information collected by cookies or similar technologies, newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc, consents, authorizations, etc. granted, survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided; and any other information that you enter on, or upload to, the Platform (e.g., content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload).
By using our Platform, You hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use, processing, and storage of this personal information and/or sensitive personal data or Information by the Platform.
We reserve the right to share, disclose, and transfer the aforesaid information collected hereunder with its affiliates or any other third parties. Where the personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information, pertains to participants who are minors, the guardians and/or parent of the concerned minor expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use, processing and storage of this personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information relating to the minor by the Platform.
You (including guardians/parents in case of a minor) hereby expressly grant consent and permission to the Platform for disclosure and transfer of such information to such third parties who would be identified and published on our Platform. Further, We reserve the right to disclose personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests, and as necessary to protect Our rights and interests.
While You have the option not to provide us with certain information or withdraw consent to collect, retain, store and/or handle certain personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information, kindly note that in such an event You may not be able to take full advantage of the entire scope of features and services offered to You and we reserve the right not to provide You with our services.
Additionally, Manicpod participates in cooperative database services. These services help us to direct print catalogues, mailings and other marketing initiatives to appropriate Platform users. Names and mailing addresses may be shared between participating parties in the cooperative database services.
- We also use the information we collect about You to improve the content of our Website, to respond to Your inquiries and feedback, and to provide You with a personalized experience. We may also use the information to notify You about important functionality changes to the Platform, new Manicpod programs, and updates which You may find relevant
- We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons
We may combine your personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information, other information, and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with better services on our Website
Limiting use, disclosure and retention of personal information :
The Platform is the recipient of all the personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for ensure that the personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information provided by the Users is only used for the purposes for which it is collected. The Platform may enable access of the Users’ information to affiliates or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them.
We will ensure that it will not retain personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. On a good faith basis, We shall ensure that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the personal information and/or Sensitive Information Data or Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect Our property and rights, of a contractual third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also provide your personal information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Email Policies
You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive from us. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once We receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
If You wish to have the personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail address of our grievance officer provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that the deletion of certain personal information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
- We will protect sensitive personal data or information with security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the sensitive personal data or information. Furthermore, all of the customer data We collect is protected against unauthorized access to implement security practices and implement an information security policy containing managerial, technical, operational, and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected with the nature of business.
Our website only accepts orders from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology which encrypts information You input. This means You should not be able to inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. It is important for You to protect your account against unauthorized access to your password and your computer system. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. While we implement the above security measures on this site, You should be aware that 100 % security is not always possible.
- All information provided by You is stored and retained on the secure servers and systems by Us. We maintain secure and reasonable security practices and procedures such as encryption and firewalls to protect data from misuse and unauthorized access. (“Security Practice”). Such Security Practice involves measures including, but not limited to password protection, limitation of access to specified personnel on a need to know basis, security measures including encryption if required and other physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the server and systems and information residing on such server and systems. Our security practices protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the information. Our security practices contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of business. You acknowledge and agree that the Security Practice and procedures as mentioned above are reasonable and are designed to protect the information provided by You.
- In respect of sensitive personal data or information collected in or transferred to India, Our agent and affiliates will not transfer or disclose any information to any other organization or to a person that does not maintain the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Us as provided for under this Policy.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that We employ to comply with the same security standards as us for the protection of your personal information.
- Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where You live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that We retain or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although We shall strive to protect your personal data, however, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavour to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which We recommend You review if You visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Us. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- The term ‘sensitive personal data or information’ means and includes:
- financial information such as Bank account, debit or credit card details,
- physical, psychological and mental health condition,
- sexual orientation,
- medical records and history,
- biometric information,
- any detail relating to the above as provided to the body corporate for providing a service, and
- any of the information received under each of the heads by the body corporate for processing, or to be stored or processed under a lawful contract. Based on the definition of the sensitive personal data or information, financial information belonging to individual clients of Barclays India such as bank account details, debit or credit card information would be regarded as sensitive personal data.
- The term ‘personal information ’ means any information relating to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.